skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jonathan Uriel Gough
2007/02/04
What do we do with all these presents? What do we do with all these presents? What do we do with all these presents, early in the morning? Rip them open and see what's inside them. (x3) early in the morning...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(101)
▼
February
(39)
...
At music class, I grabbed a triangle and rang and ...
At story time, I can help tell the story. This one...
Look, Hyun Gyu, there's only room for one cute bab...
Can you hear me now? Can you hear me, Hyun Gyu?
Wait a second. I think I dropped something.
She's eating my fry, mommy!
What can I say, I'm a hugger. Here, Pepper got a t...
I like Yu Shin so much that when I hugged him we b...
At Mt. Seymour, the weather was perfect, the scene...
I struck a ski pose. Is this the way you ski?
I insisted on pulling my own sled. Nobody can say ...
This is a friend of mine named Pepper. We had him ...
Snack time with Yae Won, Jordan and I before play ...
Now it's time to play...
I...can...do....this...just...don't...let....go....
Don't worry, miss, I'll help you get to the other ...
I love these foamy alphabet stickers so much, I co...
Untouched snow land. We were pioneers. Carving out...
Hyun Gyu is crazy about cars. I am too, but I was...
Pink bunny rabbits are fun to make. I love playin...
This came out of my Christmas popper. We all had ...
Santa gave me this book of words with stickers. I ...
Dad, I don't want to have a lump of coal like Uncl...
What do we do with all these presents? What do we ...
We went on the choo-choo train and had a tour of a...
Aunti Lisa and Heidi and I at the winter light sho...
Welcome to our wild life show.
Taking a break after a long time in the cold. I h...
Uncle Les' birthday party. We all had hats and t...
Ring-a-ring-a-ring... who's there? Santa who?
Each one of the decorations was special. So colour...
There's a small town in the ball. It's snowing now...
Open up, daddy. It's the best way to catch the f...
Sam made a ski jump, but mom and I love to tobaga...
Can I get my winter tan this way? I feel a little...
Lots to do in the back yard. There was so much sn...
After a hard day of playing, eating and talking, ...
Aunti Lisa showed me how to put up my sock at Chr...
►
January
(62)
►
2006
(236)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(40)
►
2005
(167)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)