skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jonathan Uriel Gough
2007/01/01
Time to blow out the candle. Mom and dad, ready? 1-2-3 blow!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(101)
►
February
(39)
▼
January
(62)
I joined in on some 'guys' talk. We talked about f...
Christmas party at Jordon's house. Merry Christma...
Po-po (kiss) me. Just a little one...
Synchronized brushing team. Mixed doubles world c...
Here, Yae Won, drink your milk. I'll help you.
Looking out from way up high. My friend Yae Won s...
On the court with daddy. Good game everybody! Roun...
Dinner with Mrs. Jung, Sam and Sunny. Photo by Jon.
Happy birthday daddy. Here, have some cake. I hea...
Mr. and Mrs. Claus. How have you been? It's been ...
A taxi and ice-cream? Are we going to see a doctor...
Take me home, Country Roads. To the place, I bel...
What a nice thing to see after a nap. I put a scar...
Come join me! Do you want to have a snowball fight?
The first snow of the year is always the tastiest.
Ok, now I get it. This is why we dropped by the t...
All aboard the Christmas train. Wave hi, mommy!
I am crown prince of The Royal Watermelon Empire.
Mmmmm, mocha-double chocolate de-caff double foam...
Mommy and I had a great walk out on the pier. The...
Vroom Vroom. Daddy and I like to shop here. Thes...
This was Eun Bi's 3rd birthday. I dressed up nic...
Before you hit the road, you have to have the rig...
Flying away to see the moon. 3-2-1... blastoff!
Carbon copy? What does that mean, mommy?
What a nice view of BC Place, the water and downto...
I picked my shoes for winter, mom. Do you like th...
Have you hugged a fire truck before? You should t...
Parachute time. Everyone sit back down. More, mo...
I love playing hockey. Daddy and I are on the ora...
We are big boys now. We can eat this miso soup in...
Having desert with Ha Yon. She is my new neighbour.
Jordan: "How come you have better wheel than I do?...
I was saying hi to all the joggers. They waved ba...
My new friend, Jordan, is a little younger than me...
Roaring like a lion on my treat-gathering route. ...
Knock, knock. Trick or treat. Give me something ...
I'm at Deer Lake Park. Around my birthday we come...
Shhhh, it's a secret.
Having a little father-son time. We gave mom a br...
This hat is not part of the Korean outfit, but it'...
Flying through the air. Look at me now!
A handful of new swords and I'm ready to go!
Do you know what time it is? It's hug time! Come...
Wah Suuuupppp?
Take a picture of this new sword, mommy!
Nothing like a see-saw in a Han Bok.
Hay, mommy made some balloons. She tried to make ...
Mom, should I wear this for my party? Is it too m...
My second birthday party. We had alot of friends ...
Time to blow out the candle. Mom and dad, ready? ...
Happy birthday to me. Time to cut the cake. The ...
The best part of the food is the container it came...
Hay, Ethan and Joseph, be brave. It's just a ball...
I hope daddy also had a wonderful time. He looked...
The best magic trick of all was getting all my fri...
We had a magic show at the party. He made balloos...
Thank you for coming to my party Mr. Jun. It sure...
Some of the friends that came to my birthday party...
Let's see what's inside. This is from uncle Rob. ...
At Kailin's B-day party. She turned 2 just before...
This is my cousin Holly. We visited after work. ...
►
2006
(236)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(40)
►
2005
(167)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)