skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jonathan Uriel Gough
2006/10/14
Just a little higher, I almost have the yummy apple.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(101)
►
February
(39)
►
January
(62)
▼
2006
(236)
▼
October
(36)
I'm the king of all the pumpkins on this farm.
'Here we are' at the pumkin patch.
Let me carry all the pumpkins, mom. I want to dri...
This guy is licking my fingers. I think goats are...
Yahoo! A tractor ride! This farm is so awesome.
Taking a break in the corn maze....
Help me, the scarecow is after me!
Even the seeds of this sunflower were as big as al...
I searched the patch for the right one, but I thin...
I found my size of pumpkin. Isn't it cute?
Just a little higher, I almost have the yummy apple.
We'll have to come back here for sure.
I love wheels. Even if I need a bit of help somet...
Everyone hop on, let me take you all with me!
Llama eat funny. After I was done I showed daddy ...
It's lunch time. Eat well little lamb.
Aunti Denise and Lisa had almost as much fun as I ...
Uncle Les was an awesome singer. He let me play a...
The fire engine goes Ni Na Ni Na Woo Woo... Thanks...
On the way to the Salmon run at the river I stoppe...
This was a special time for us. I saw salmon and o...
Jonas showed me the pickup truck with all the corn...
Having a nice little chat under the tree with Kate.
CHEESE!!!
Jonas and Matthew were so nice to give me a ride i...
This guy is an albino boa constrictor. He was gen...
These guys were my friends. William, Billy and I ...
I'm feeding goats some oats. They were eating fro...
I have a sticker that says "bite me, I'm organic,"...
Wow, the colours that come with the music are fant...
Splashing is the best part of swimming.
All the leaves are brown, and the sky is blue... I...
We met up with daddy after he got off work. Now f...
Mom, this is funny. I'm like a tourist in my own ...
Let's see, the red wire goes here.. the blue one h...
Familiarity is the key to success
►
September
(45)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(40)
►
2005
(167)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)