skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jonathan Uriel Gough
2006/09/09
Grandpa, dad and I went to White Rock to play in the park. I loved holding onto two big hands.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(101)
►
February
(39)
►
January
(62)
▼
2006
(236)
►
October
(36)
▼
September
(45)
Daddy, daddy, I see a boat.
Grandpa, dad and I went to White Rock to play in t...
"Oh, really, Grandpa? That's interesting..."
Grandpa told me lots of stories. I enjoyed spendi...
On the way to Aunti Sandi's house on Bowen Island....
Thank you again for the Dr. Duck, Aunti Sandi.
My cousin, Ethan, tickled me during the making of ...
Hey you, get back here. Where are you leading me?...
I'm showing Grandpa how to drum with pancils. Do ...
Unti Leona and Uncle Vic visited us. Mom couldn't...
Look who I met at the PNE. It's nice to meet you..
This jeep had electric power. Too bad I couldn't ...
Ooh, classic sports car. Sweet ride, eh?
Dad thought I would be scared on the Super Slide, ...
Weee, helicopter. I hope I don't squish dad too m...
The horse on the merry-go-round fit both of us. W...
I can see for miles from up here. Look, there's a...
I used all my might to hit the bell. I even close...
The hot sun at the PNE wore daddy out. I took a n...
We saw Hi-5 at the PNE. They were funny. I liked...
New chicks, just like me. I was also under a warm...
The goats just sat there and ate hay. That works ...
This bull is named Paul and he is HUGE. Much bigg...
This maze was amazing... get it? A-maz-ing... Ha ...
Wet time fun at Cultus Lake with uncle Rob, Trista...
A little father-son time. When the mommy's are aw...
If I take a shower here, mom, do I still have to h...
The pool is deep for me, but daddy is helping a bit.
After a hard day of playing in the sun, there is n...
Ah, the dog days of summer. Fortunately I have a ...
This water table is the best. I can play, then ta...
Welcome to the family. I want to give you a big s...
Wearing your sunglasses upside down while indoors ...
This is the best way to brush your teeth: on the p...
I beat him last time, but this time the lion got t...
Big "O's". Are these sunglasses?
I can do more things by myself now.
Fresh air under the sunset on the balcony. Me and...
Mom's hat fits well, and so does her sock.
World Cup is finished, mom. Get over it! GO REDS...
Darnell: "Hay, Jon, who ate all the cookies?"
Playing in Darnell's back yard. I really like thi...
Can I, can I, please? I want to go in!
I'm all dressed up to eat out. This is as good as...
Take that, Ronald.
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(40)
►
2005
(167)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)