skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jonathan Uriel Gough
2006/06/17
I love you so much, daddy.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(101)
►
February
(39)
►
January
(62)
▼
2006
(236)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
▼
June
(22)
Happy Father's Day, daddy. You are the best daddy...
How do you like my new ride? It seats one, is goo...
Oh, unicorn, are you tired? Me too...
Giddyup horsy, take me to the sky
This is the birthday girl, Dielle. Happy third bi...
Uncle Bruce and I had a long conversation and we h...
Long time no see, Aunti Sun Young. Stop tickling ...
It's June. It's a little cool still, but I'm goin...
Raindrops keep falling on my head... And just like...
just...a....little....further...one...juice...comi...
You saw, we saw a see-saw!
I picked mine. I want to see this one. How about...
I love you so much, daddy.
This is the biggest puppet I've ever seen. Daddy ...
Taking out all the plastic bags and throwing them ...
Chasing Mommy.
HAY, PAPARAZZI. I SAID NO PICTURES!!!
Horse ride and look, there are horses... What a co...
After a nice lunch, we found a beautiful tree so s...
It was fun to watch the dolphin show from below. ...
Hay, are you a friend of Franklin? Nice to meet y...
Mmm, treasure. Mom, bring the cart closer, I'm go...
►
May
(17)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(40)
►
2005
(167)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)