skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jonathan Uriel Gough
2006/05/27
Can you find me?
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(101)
►
February
(39)
►
January
(62)
▼
2006
(236)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(22)
▼
May
(17)
I strongly believe that practice makes perfect.
The Vancouver Children's Festival was wonderful. ...
Can you find me?
Monkey-see-monkey-do. Next time, I'll have my own...
Dancing after the children's concert.
There were plenty of kites by the lake. I had my ...
Looking for some french bread for mom.
I want to be pulled "more" and I'm showing daddy t...
Why is daddy telling me to hold still?
I was pushing the toy when all of a sudden daddy c...
Yeah, I made a zebra with the spinning puzzle.
It's a long way up and a quick slide down.
I'm walking over a rainbow up in the clouds with t...
Family portrait at Granville Island.
Busker, birds, beautiful buildings under the bridg...
I'm singing out loud on my way to the public market.
Caught in the act.
►
April
(37)
►
March
(40)
►
2005
(167)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)