skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jonathan Uriel Gough
2006/04/05
Trick photography? No. I was playing in a tunnel.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(101)
►
February
(39)
►
January
(62)
▼
2006
(236)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(17)
▼
April
(37)
I'm so glad that the weather is getting warmer. N...
This flower is for you. Can you see it in my hand...
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make m...
This reminds me of the famous poem "Me in the flow...
Look at these beautiful flowers. There was a wond...
Mommy, catch me if you can!
We made a wish and then blew the dandelion. I won...
Wait for me, I'm coming!
I got distracted by these lovely small flowers.
Dad's trying to take a photo, but I have other ide...
I am want your camera, dad. Please give it to me...
I know, I know, blue and pink is so last month.
Am I blue? Or are you?
I gotcha now, dad. Just where I want ya.
Obstical? What obstical? I...can...do...it...
Mom may be going, but I still have dad here. We'l...
Mom's going to Korea for my uncle's wedding. I su...
I so wanted to see how this washer worked so I cli...
When I swing, I like to go shoe-free. It's just a...
Captain Cruisers to the rescue!!
I was helping daddy to stay dry. When the waves ca...
I was cheering on two dogs as they played.
Ah, Vancouver. The sun, the sand, the mountains a...
This was a special day. I touched a cat for the f...
Spring is in the air! And so was I.
This is my second Springtime. Daddy is giving me ...
Play time at the centre. Mom tossed a ball at jus...
What am I supposed to do with this?
Every explorer needs a backpack.
I have a thing with wheels these days. I like to ...
Trick photography? No. I was playing in a tunnel.
This swing was big, soft and fun... just like daddy.
Blue Mountain Park is a great place. Daddy used t...
Can we take these donkey's home? Please.
I didn't have my licence with me, but daddy let me...
This doggy is named Arthur. He and I were best fr...
Can you hum a tune with me, mommy?
►
March
(40)
►
2005
(167)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)