skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jonathan Uriel Gough
2006/03/01
It only looks like daddy is stepping on my toe, but he really isn't.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(101)
►
February
(39)
►
January
(62)
▼
2006
(236)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(37)
▼
March
(40)
My first trip to the pool was cool. You could say...
I was just getting used to the idea of water outsi...
I loved the water. There was no soap and it was a...
My first trip to the pool. Mommy helped me swim. ...
Explore the closet, pull the string. You'll never...
After dinner I was just too tired. I had to sleep...
Here we are!!! This is Jon-a-than at the park in ...
The woman over there is massaging a dolphin, but I...
Yeah, I'm over a hundred kilos now.
This is a seal-hospital. I was helping this one g...
I counted fish today... one...two...ten!!!
The room was dark. There were big fish, bigger th...
A hat? For me?? How nice. I like the dog on the ...
I know how to call daddy on speed dial. I have do...
Mom says I'm becoming a "Karicter", whatever that ...
The hat is on, but what's that thing in the back f...
March 2nd was my mom's birthday. We had a double ...
A little trip up to Mt. Seymour. I watched as peo...
I just woke up from my nap. I needed my coffee. ...
Jason! This is my coffee. Get your own!
Anytime is good time for books. We're at Chapters...
Peek-a-boo!!
This girl was so friendly. She wanted to play and...
Mom says this is a pre-test for Disneyland. I sur...
I'm a big boy now. I am 14 months old and 32 inch...
Look! There are lights on the floor! Can you be...
Just checking the ingredients. Is this fattening?
Look, I can do the sign for apple now. I am eatin...
This is fun. I'll clean up later.
Man, I love wires. Getting wired. Pulling wires,...
Honestly, these things are sooo cool. You have to...
I went out with my friends to the Kirin and had so...
I get around so well now with a little help from m...
I went fishing in the bath and caught a duck.
These are my two best friends, Daniel and Jason. ...
What do you mean, plug it in? I plugged it in alr...
It only looks like daddy is stepping on my toe, bu...
I am a DJ at my table spinning all the best tunes,...
Have you seen one of these before? They are amazing!
On a cold winter day, there is nothing like some g...
►
2005
(167)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)