skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jonathan Uriel Gough
2005/12/19
My Aunti Cindy with my cousin Luke. We were at my third cousin, Dallas' wedding reception. His new wife, Farah, is my third cousin once removed on my father's side by marriage - whew, that's weird.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(101)
►
February
(39)
►
January
(62)
►
2006
(236)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(40)
▼
2005
(167)
▼
December
(22)
I visited with Santa and Mrs. Claus. They told me...
This is the photo we took at the mall. I think Sa...
We took a bunch of photos at a studio. Here they ...
People wear Han Bok on special days in Korea. I l...
You cannot see, but mommy is dancing around in fro...
Does this outfit make me look fat?
I threw out the cowboy hat and daddy caught it. Y...
Mommy says I look like Peter Pan, with wings. Dad...
Let's see, I'm a chick, in an egg, with an apple. ...
This costume must be a summer-Christmas in Austral...
Joyce and Joseph fed me cereal by spoon. I held J...
Joyce, Joseph and Jon. Some things that begin wit...
Aunti Hae Jin gave me alot of kisses and hugs. Sh...
We all went to a Christmas event. There was a pol...
This padded sofa seat is helping me to walk and mo...
I can crawl everywhere now. I love it. I keep mo...
Hi daddy. I can't move my hands well; my jacket's...
Daddy insisted that we go out to the park. It was...
I went to my friend's birthday party and I got a c...
We took a day-trip to SFU. The snow on the pond l...
I thought I saw a toy in there somewhere. How many...
My Aunti Cindy with my cousin Luke. We were at my...
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)