skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jonathan Uriel Gough
2005/09/24
I like to bounce, just like Tigger.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(101)
►
February
(39)
►
January
(62)
►
2006
(236)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(40)
▼
2005
(167)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
▼
September
(27)
Ready for Halloween. I have my bag and I am a pum...
I am sitting on my tail.
I like to bounce, just like Tigger.
Family music class at Gymboree. I felt the beat o...
The sky was blue, the air was warm and we saw the ...
Daddy forgot my shoes, but I wanted to walk anyways.
We found a waterfall. It made a wonderful sound.
At Queen Elizabeth Park there were two very friend...
Mom and I took the Skytrain to visit daddy after w...
Today's lesson.... Cherrios. They are tasty.
I can use a straw now for my sippy cup. I am lear...
At my friend Kailin's house. Toy party!!!
This is my first train ride. Choo Choooo.
Umm, exuse me, it's bath time.
The petting zoo had alot of kids and some children...
Stanley Park had really friendly Peacocks.
My aunt Cindy and uncle Bill and I. We're never t...
My cousin Holly is so cool. She made me laugh alot.
This is my cousin Cathy. She showed me a cool poo...
This is my great aunt and uncle. We stayed at the...
The warm breeze helped me have a wonderful nap.
We took a rest under a tree beside Lake Okanagan. ...
Mommy I'm finished cleaning this dish for you!
At the aquarium we saw all sorts of animals. Thes...
Daddy and I saw a squirrel. We gave him some of m...
At the water park, there were swings. Weeeeee.
We visited the water park in New Westminster. Som...
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)