skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jonathan Uriel Gough
2005/07/03
I'm flying like an angel.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(101)
►
February
(39)
►
January
(62)
►
2006
(236)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(40)
▼
2005
(167)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(9)
▼
July
(22)
Mommy and I are at the Aquarium. I loved that pla...
I'm wearing dad's glasses and doing the baby sign ...
Fun in the sun. We were at the Stanley Park water...
Mmmm, delicious hat...
This festival was great, but it's time for a littl...
*sniff* *sniff* I can smell those flowers. It sme...
Puppy! Puppy! I love dogs. This one licked my fo...
I'm taller than daddy now. Looking at "modern art...
I was at the Dear Lake Park Festival. How do I lo...
I like reading stories to Daddy.
I can sit by myself now.
Is it edible?
Here we are at Burnaby Lake Park. The sunset was ...
Is my hair ok? I am not ready yet.
mmm organic monkey banana. You are what you eat.
We are in Blaine Washington here. Daddy and I are...
Snuggle Time!!!
Ga Haiieee Ha Hiiee
I'm flying like an angel.
My first balloon.
One bite. One kiss. One bite. One kiss.....
It's a hot summer day. Nothing like going topless.
►
June
(21)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)