skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jonathan Uriel Gough
2005/06/12
It's lonely at the top.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(101)
►
February
(39)
►
January
(62)
►
2006
(236)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(40)
▼
2005
(167)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
▼
June
(21)
Going outside in the stroller always knocks me out.
I got a new friend, Ducky, today. He is also yumm...
I-C-cold ring, yummy!
Couch potato
Airplane coming in for a landing *smootch*
These pointy things here taste great! I can get t...
It's lonely at the top.
Keee Hap!
Who says "no shirt, no shoes, no service?" HAH!
It's important to keep an eye on daddy. He may ge...
Out for a walk. I see the sky and my daddy too...
I love looking at the mirror.
My newest and most favorite play thing - the Intel...
1,2,1,2 up and down and flex and push...
Grrrr!!!
This is the first time I met my Gramma.
I moved in first, to check the place out. I am th...
It's moving day. I'd like to help, but, well, may...
A summer day in the Spring, out shopping with momm...
Hickory dickory dock, the mouse ran up the clock...
The last day at my old house, a nice spring day wi...
►
April
(26)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)