skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jonathan Uriel Gough
2005/04/20
Looking good in my ride.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(101)
►
February
(39)
►
January
(62)
►
2006
(236)
►
October
(36)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(40)
▼
2005
(167)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(21)
▼
April
(26)
Look, now I have two teeth! (Daddy was making me l...
We're at the Starbucks. Guess what I am drinking?
When we drive, sometimes mommy gives me cookies......
I can sit now (with a little help) and I can speak...
Raspberries? What the...
Look what I can do! I'm helping mommy.
I love my Link-a-doo and my little Leo too.
Mmm yummy, rice cereal.... not! What's for desert...
And this is my mom and dad...
Looking good in my ride.
Look at those water drops. It's really pouring.
I just woke up. Where am I? What are you doing, ...
"Maan Seh!!" (Korean for Weeee!!)
At home with the next door neighbours, the Kims.
Mommy, let's get going.
I am a big boy now. I'm almost 25 pounds already!...
Caught in the act! I was just about to suck my th...
I fell asleep in daddy's arms. He holds me so wel...
My first cookie. I like them alot now. I can't e...
Love Embodied
Ready for action. Mom has started me on pablum. ...
This little blue guy has really taking a liking to...
Making music with my feet.
Mommy was a paparazzi. If I knew she was spying o...
Mommy likes this pic because I had just finished y...
Kicking and singing with daddy.
►
March
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2004
(37)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)