skip to main | skip to sidebar

Jonathan Uriel Gough

2004/11/24


Looks like a smile! He is comfortable and soon will be asleep. Posted by Hello
Posted by HungKune at 8:56 p.m.
Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (101)
    • ►  February (39)
    • ►  January (62)
  • ►  2006 (236)
    • ►  October (36)
    • ►  September (45)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (37)
    • ►  March (40)
  • ►  2005 (167)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (27)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2004 (37)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ▼  November (13)
      • Looks like a smile! He is comfortable and soon wi...
      • After only 4 weeks he has gained more than a whole...
      • So far, besides his soother, his hands are about h...
      • Jon does not need to have the extra feeding tube a...
      • Jon and his soother. He can hold it in place, sor...
      • I took a bath, had a meal, a song, and a burp. Bu...
      • Burping time. 
      • Just after a meal. I am getting my after-meal nod...
      • Gina holding a CUTE Jon (is there any other kind?)...
      • Jon opens his eyes much more than before. He look...
      • Skin to skin time with daddy. I was looking up at...
      • No burp yet, but a big yawn. I am tired. Can I s...
      • Time to burp after a big meal. I am already eatin...
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (8)